Sunday, August 5, 2007

Wiki's???

Well, I learn something new with every lesson of this course. It is amazing what technology can do for us, especially in education. I really enjoyed the blogging section. I'm not convinced on the Wiki's yet (from my perspective as a special area teacher). I'm not sure if it is because I don't completely get them or if I am not sure how I could use it in my area. Either way, I would like to take a class on Wiki's to see how to use it to my advantage. I checked out the Village's Wiki and I am quite impressed. I do like how it is a collaborative way to gather information. It's also great for kids that may be a bit more intraverted (like me :-)) to get involved without feeling the pressure of public speaking. There's two sides to that coin too I guess. Anyhow, Wiki's are a great new twist to technology.

No comments: