Sunday, August 5, 2007

Assignment 8 Reflection 2

Wow, so much to take in! All great by the way. I love the blogging idea from the first strand of lessons and in this strand, I liked the video aspect with Next Vista best in a professional aspect. I think it would be a great tool to post video with explanation on how to do different physical views of a lesson with verbal explanation to go along with it. One example may be how to throw in opposition, or how to shoot a jump shot or position your hands on a basketball for a jump shot as well as so many other things.
Professionally and personally I love del.icio.us! It is something I've always wondered if you can do. So many times I go home and remember a great site someone gave to me or I found myself at school and I can't remember it. Now, I have no problem. I am so excited about this. It will also allow me to get a bunch of bookmarks together to maybe share with any medical excuse students to follow up and do some type of assignment during PE class. The options seem endless. I have already began using del.icio.us in a professional aspect in building bookmarks and tags that can be referenced to help enhance some lessons and possible blogging topics for the school year.

1 comment:

Espreter said...

I have also begun to use delicious to organize my bookmarks. It is alot easier then e-mailing links back and forth!